Terms of Service
Discipline and exclusions
- All students are required to behave with respect for their classmates, other students and users of the site, the Teacher, and school property. Any student who fails to do so in the eyes of the Teacher may be excluded from the lessons and the student may be permanently excluded from the school and from the use of the Professional English Center site.
- Any student who physically assaults, or racially or sexually harasses or abuses any other person in the forums and comment sections will be immediately and permanently excluded from the school and will be reported to the authorities.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
- The trademarks depicted on our site are owned by us.
- All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorised use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.