What is the difference between different and difference?
Difference is a noun that refers to the state of being unlike or distinct. It can also refer to the amount or degree by which two things are different.
Different is an adjective that means unlike or distinct.
Here are some examples of how to use the words difference and different in sentences:
- There is a big difference between the two cars.
- I have different opinions on politics and religion.
- I can see the difference between the two pictures.
- They are all different people with different personalities.
- There is no difference between the two products.